Due to the announcement of Lockdown 3.0 Swindon Absolutely Fit’s doors are temporarily shut for face to face coaching.
If you find yourself in isolation and want to keep on top of your health and fitness, please check out our:
- Free downloadable Weekly Exercise and Nutrition Planner.
- 1:1 Video Coaching Packages.
- 12 Week Online Body Transformation Package inc bespoke nutrition plans, tailored home workouts & accountability group.
- Bespoke nutrition plans.
- Downloadable 12 Week Body Transformation E-Book inc simple recipes to knock-up at home.
- Absolutely Fit Recipe books(inclusive of all nutritional requirements.)
Please also continue to follow our Facebook and Instagram profiles for regular content and updates and tips to continue your training and nutrition at home as best we all can.
What can I do to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
We encourage all to follow the below advice to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Wash hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds
- Make full use of soap, hand sanitisers and other cleaning products made available at home and places of interest.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose of the tissue immediately
- Familiarise yourself with the latest guidance from your health authority
- Follow your government’s advice for travellers if returning from, or planning to travel to, a country with known cases of COVID-19 in its population
What can I do to stay healthy during the Coronavirus outbreak?
Stay tuned on our social platforms where we will be posting advice to help people stay on top of their health and nutrition at this time. We will also provide existing clients with evidence-based approaches to support a healthy immune system – noting, that strong immunity will not prevent infection, only help you return to your full health faster.
Outside of regular hand washing and avoiding group gatherings, both large and small, we recommend continuing with the sensible habits to maintain a good health and mindset:
- Walking outdoors daily
- Maintaining good, healthy sleep pattern
- Limiting processed food and alcohol
- Exercising sensibly
- Minimising stress levels.
Most importantly, we thank you for your continued support.
The Absolutely Fit Team- Manjit and Jazmin.